Monday, December 28, 2015

Happy Anniversary To My Blog



I started this blog exactly seven year ago. The reason why I decided to start a blog was simply for the purpose of my love for writing and fashion, I also love sharing beauty tips, baby gear and posting pictures of celebrities, their styles, and also  how to organize etc... I do not bash any celebs or write negative things on here... at times I get personal and post pictures of my friends and family along with pics of me, as you can see through out the years of all the different topics.

In the past year or so, I haven't blogged much, not because it is no longer a passion, because it still is, but simply because I switched jobs, had a baby, and all which took up a lot of my time.  I am now getting back in the swing of things and will be sharing lots of fun stuff with you guys. Hope you enjoy reading just as much as I enjoy posting.

What this blog means to me is basically a great hobby, in which I enjoy so much. In the new coming year I might change things around not sure as of yet, but maybe more fun more fashion, more pics more reading... let see.

Cheers to my seven years!!! yay

xoxo
griselle

No comments:

Post a Comment