Friday, December 18, 2015

Happy Friday


Happy Friday!

Good Morning Lovies!


What is everyone up too this weekend?

As for me, today should be a busy night. I have to finish xmas shopping, plus I have a tons to do in-preparations to my Christmas eve gathering I am hosting this year. I am excited  for this years party, its all about comfort, so I have made our party a pajama theme night. Stay tune for pictures. Hope everyone has a save weekend...  ***No matter what you are going through today take 5 seconds and put a smile on your face***

As of next week I will start a post of what i will call "what did you, or I like best", where it can be any-thing from a place, flowers, celebs, clothes anything that comes to mind for that week.... Stay tuned!!!

xoxo
Fabulous Fashion Mom Always In Heels

No comments:

Post a Comment