Thursday, December 3, 2015

My Thanksgiving Appreciation

Sorry for the late Thanksgiving posting.

Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! Hope each and one of you out there have a safe and joyful day.


My baby and I 


What do you give thanks for?


I give thanks for all the good things in my life and for some bad ones as well, because we learn and grow from them, so I must be thank full.

10 Things I am Thankful For:

1. Health
2. My Children Who are the reason I scarifies everything and I do it with love
3. My Family whom I love with all my heart
4. My Friends, with out them we don't have true honest, lay back fun, sharing moments of just being the true you!
5. My Home, each day I have to thank that I still go to a furnish home where I sleep worry free.
6. My Job, although I am currently working at a place that I don't love, I must be grateful  many people don't jobs.
7. For allowing myself to be me no matter what, for loving the person who i am.
8. I can't thank enough for the parents i have i love them each and everyday.
9. For the great moments I have been lucky to live.
10. Most important for the health and safe year, I along with everyone I know had.. for not losing a loved one, but gaining many many more. For having my dad alive.

Cheers and Happy Thanksgiving!

xoxo
Fabulous Fashion Mom Always In Heels

No comments:

Post a Comment