Monday, January 11, 2016

Fitness Goals

New Year, New You, New Goals.

Here is what I am currently reading, which is a huge fitness inspiration to me.






Khloe Kardashian, has been on her own health and wellness journey over the last years, Over the past few months she has been regularly sharing snaps from her fitness regime on her Instagram and website account, and now the star wants to help motivate others to find their path.

"I am so excited about sharing my philosophy on how I live and the power of strength.. I hope to be an inspiration to readers everywhere on how they can create their own true strength and beauty inside and out,” Kardashian said in a statement.
"My fitness journey will be a life long journey," Kardashian wrote on Instagram earlier this year. "Fitness is not about being better than someone else… It's about being better than you used to be. I'm not where I want to be and who knows if I ever will be. But I am healthier than ever and due to my consistent workouts, I am slowly seeing results.
"About two years ago I decided to turn to fitness as a form of therapy and as a stress reliever," she revealed. "I started slow and eventually I started working out 4 to 5 days a week. We all have to start somewhere and doing something is better than nothing at all. Start small so you don't get discouraged and give up. Remember it is all about consistency. There are no quick fixes if you want long-term results."
Great book, truly inspirational.

xoxo
Fabulous Fashion Mom Always In Heels


No comments:

Post a Comment