Friday, January 15, 2016

Women Crush Friday

Women Crush Friday



My women crush Friday, goes to Khloe Kardashian.  She has become my working out inspiration.  I know what most of you are thinking... she has the money to be able to get her self to this point, and yes, this is true, however; this will not stop me, some of us have it easier than others and for sure Khloe, has it way easier than me, but this will not stop me.  I am in the process of accomplishing my goal to lose all my baby weight and more, and by reading and looking up at Khloe's health and fitness routine, this motivates me to keep going.

If you can't get your self to workout, due to tiredness, laziness, find someone or something that can motivate you!

Don't wait for tomorrow, start today!

xoxo
Fashion Fabulous Mom Always In Heels

No comments:

Post a Comment