Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Goals







Most of us write down resolutions, and many of us don't keep them.  I started mine right after.  I took new years day to relax, but the following day, I was on my grind.  Losing weight plays a huge role in my life and self esteem. I had a baby a year ago and gained 50 pounds in which, I have struggled to lose a lot of it, not because it's hard, but simply because of the lack of energy and dedication.  I must admit I did lose all my baby weight and I am currently at the weight I had before getting pregnant, however; there are a few things that need to get adjusted that were not there before baby and this is what I am working on.  I would love to lose 20 pounds which is what I am aiming to do before the spring rolls around, and this was the weight I was when I was dedicated to my workouts.

This picture was taken Saturday 1/2, where I started my goal/resolution, I will update you all on how I am doing  and where I am.  Once I complete my goal I will post my weight on the scale.  Wish me luck. I know I can do it, I am very determined  person, once I get my mind on something.

Let's do this together.  Let the new year begin!




xoxo

Fabulous Fashion Mom Always In Heels

No comments:

Post a Comment