Thursday, February 19, 2009

Beyonce and Eva

You all know how obsessed with my fashion blog I am! however; in the past few weeks i have been extremely busy, between work and all my personal stuff going on, I have been trying to find the time to get all caught up with everything... (thank god for my organizer)This week we have the All Star Game, A-Rod ( I love him) and of course my favorite topic Fashion Week, this it self is way to much but i am getting there. Today I have posted a few of my favorite designer's and their collection, I still have more to go. I also want to write about my personal diet and what I have accomplished, in which I am very happy and proud of myself. I have a busy weekend ahead so I will try my best to keep my blog up to date.

Beyonce and Eva at the All Star Game!










No comments:

Post a Comment