Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Today's Post

I have been so busy, that I have not had the chance to post in the past few days. There is a lot to write about.


I will start with A Rod, honestly there is way too much going in the world, such as, people losing their jobs, homes going foreclosures etc... to have the media make such a big deal on A Rod and steroids. Yes, as much as I love A Rod, it was wrong on his part to have taken steroids, but he came clean spoke about it said it was years ago... ok now lets move on with the world. A Rod, is a great player who has demonstrated his talent and is passion for baseball, why can't we just focus on that. MOVE ON WORLD. everyone makes mistakes, big deal.





Dancing with the stars is one of my must see shows. Yes, I am so chesssy that I am actually one of those that calls and votes lol. Since all the star's have been announced, I already have my pick and that is Denise Richards. My vote is for the sexy mom of 2 little girls. You go girl.












Kimora, accompany by her boyfriend. I must say they look beautiful together. Pretty and simple in her gold pregnant dress. Again I wonder if her show will continue??? Although I thought she was bit too over the top for my taste I still watched her show and liked it.

1 comment:

Amalyn Ortega said...

I love Kimora...that dress also looks like the one Josie wore on her Baby Shower!

Post a Comment