Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Confessions of a Shopaholic





Well I have been reading many books and amongs them I of course the girly girl that i am just finished reading Confessions of a Shopaholic and must say I found the book very amusing. It was really fun to follow the life Rebecca, the girl working for a financial magazine, and her obsession with shopping. I can’t really say that I felt like her or with her when she did all those crazy things just to keep shopping, but I must admit I could feel her desire to shop. The feeling you get when you find a piece in the store that’s wayyy over your budget and you feel that you still must have it. The book is hilarious and I can’t wait to see the movie. If it’s half as good than the book was, it’s worth seeing. Ladies you all know we can relate with being shopaholic, we all have a bit of Rebecca inside...I know i do.

xoxo
griselle

No comments:

Post a Comment