Sunday, February 8, 2009

My Personal Weekend

This weekend didn't start of quite as I expected. As I am driving down the Parkway, I had a flat tire and had to get my car towed to my house... I thought why does this happened to me!!! but NOOO i retrieved my thoughts, sored of speak and thought wait this could be worst...

Later that night I met up with a few co-workers, and my two lovely cousins, we went to watch the movie" He Is Just Not That Into You" My opinion on this movie, well, I thought it was okay but def. not one of my favorites. I Owen the book and read it a few years ago, This is not your regular "chick flick." This movie was good in the sense that it had so many stories so intricately weaved together. If you are not into chick flicks, then this one is definitely worth a try. One thing this movie had was great acting for once (and by all the characters) was a beautiful thing. I don't think guys, will regret seeing this film. It has so many situations that apply to both sexes. Everyone can relate to a situation in this film. Over all the movie was good, I just thought the first scenario with Ginifer Goodwin, was too exaggerated, how can a girl be so desperate to be with someone! I mean she went over bored ...and if there are girls like that out there.. Oh my god you need to re-evaluate your self and realized how important you are, and when time comes someone good will come to you but in the meantime embrace your single hood and love your self. Ginnifer 's scenario was a turned down for me, every other scenario was very good and one everyone can relate too at one point or another, Plus one of my favorite actresses is in this movie.

Brides War is by far my favorite movie of 2009. I am also waiting to see Confessions of a shopaholic due out this weekend coming up.

To sum up my weekend over all it was really good. Saturday I did my at home beauty, facial, pedi everything. Loved it.

Click on the link to view the trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwXYOr5ZYxc


xoxo
Griselle

1 comment:

Amalyn Ortega said...

Glad your weekend turned out good! I agree with you on the movie too I liked it but not my fav. I think it was just exaggerated for the movie us girls could be a little psycho lol but I think the acting was good too. I'll prolly see Revolutionary Road and Friday the 13th this week with Tony!

Post a Comment