Thursday, February 19, 2009

Things I love Thursday

Things I love Thursday

















  • First thing I love about this Thursday, the people I have in my life :)
  • Going to the mall with my sister. Having some sister/friend shopping time.
  • My planner. It's a must, Simply because I am an organizational freak, and do love so to have everything written and planned out. Though I hardly ever follow through. It’s just nice to know that I have some control of my future.
  • Scarves. I think I had worn a scarf at least four or five times a week for the past weeks. It’s been a growing obsession, since my original collection welcomed a rather large amount of new scarves . From wool, to cashmere, silk to satin, plain to embellished, I do believe they are my winter wardrobe staple. They truly are the most practical and fashionable accessory that can make any ensemble, regardless of what you wear (perhaps that was an exaggeration), sophisticated.

  • Victoria’s Secret. Oh god, how I just love that place. The beauty products, perfumes, and lingerie. Gooood stuff, darlings. The new V day package.

  • Happy Hour with a friend/ loved one or co-workers you know happy thursdays.

or


















Enjoying a mug of hot cocoa with a sprinkle of cinnamon sugar on top looking forward to a wonderful weekend.

Stay tune for my must haves!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment