Monday, August 23, 2010

Weekend Recap

My weekend Recap!

I hope everyone had a great weekend, mine was some what relaxing, between pool time with the girls and family time Friday night, it was good and pleasant...

Saturday, we attended a pool party on behalf of the championchip my son won in baseball., shortly after we did all of our back to school shopping... I still have a few things left to purchase, however; at this point they are the minor little things.


Sunday, I had brunch my my girl friend, then went for some make up shopping.. yes in the pouring rain... but a mother needs to take what ever chances she can get to spend some me time to look fabulous. For the most part my weekend was good and some where in between I relaxed.


Hope you all enjoyed yours.

xoxo
griselle

No comments:

Post a Comment