Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My Diet










I have been going through this long battle of losing weight and some how it is not working! lol I did lose a few pounds and I have been following my diet tips I posted below... I guess I just want things a bit too quick or I am not working out hard enough... I have decided to bring it up a notch I will try to post everyday my food intake and how long I worked out as of today, therefore tomorrow I will post my today activities!

Ladies the offer still stands if you are interested in working out with me let me know. I have a few great DVD's that we can do plus we have the beautiful weather soon approaching which means nice afternoon jogs.
I will weight my self tonight and post it tomorrow, and no i will not be ashamed of posting my weight...on the contrary this will help me lose the few few extra pounds. Every week I will post my new weight if I lost and if I gained. This will motivate me to keep going.
xoxo
griselle

No comments:

Post a Comment