Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My Favorites

Herewith This is Fashion girls favorites. Enjoy and have a lovely day!


Traveling -
There's nothing like the sights, sounds and tastes of another place, and it is often terribly romantic… it is also healthy for the mind, body and soul.

Dressing up -
There's just everything about it that I love – the self esteem, the feeling beautiful and classy, the feeling me.

Chocolate -
It's a bit of an addiction.

Ballet -
Because it's just so beautiful.

My BlackBerry -
Keeps me a little more organized, and while I may still be late replying to e-mails, it's made me better, and best of all, keeps me in close contact with the people I couldn't live without…

Family and Friend-
I am no body with out the people that I love and support me and will always be there regardless.

Shoes & handbags -
Because I'm such a girl, and nothing completes an outfit like a great pair of heels or a classic handbag. My True addiction.

Morning coffee -
It's a rare quiet moment before the madness of the day begins.

Being in love -
My most favorite thing of all.

xoxo
griselle

No comments:

Post a Comment