Tuesday, April 14, 2009
My weekend!

Sorry I haven't blogged since Friday, I have been so busy! my weekend was busy had tons to do, between doing the mommy thing and baseball, I have no time for much but honestly i love it. Work is crazy, I am a corp Buyer so each day that goes by i am learning tons specially negotiation which I love, this week I will be working out of time square NYC , I am excited and looking forward to the big apple! yes and some shopping too.

I hope everyone had a great Easter day! I went to eat with my kids then we watched a movie.. it was very nice love doing mommy things!

I am looking forward to my son opening day for baseball this weekend so excited and happy! the weather should be great finally... should be fun!

Since I will be in the city this week I will probably take some pictures you know the photographer that I am. lol

How is everyone doing with their diets, and workouts? As for me I did pretty good for the most part but Saturday night I pretty much ate bad stuff since I had people over and served desserts I had some too! Yesterday I hoped on the wagon and got with the workout and today I am aching but looking forward to tonight's work out!

xoxo
griselle

No comments:

Post a Comment