Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My Diet

Good Morning All,

As I mentioned on my previous post, I will be posting my diet and eating updates daily (trust me this is like a public journal that will actually help me).
Yesterday Food Intake was as follows:
Breakfast

1 Banana
1 Cup of Coffee
2 Liters Cucumber/ginger and mint leave drink this helps me not to retain water or feel bloated. I drank this though out the day.
(this was not a good enough breakfast but I was not hungry)

Lunch
Spinach turkey wrap with lettuce, tomatoes and a dap of honey mustard no cheese.
I don't want to completely deprive my self so as a snack I had
1 Oatmeal cookie.
And my special water through out the day.

Dinner

2 Small Triangle of grilled chicken whole wheat quesadillas
Snack
80 calories Vanilla yogurt.


Workout
I was feeling sick last night therefore; I choose to stayed home and not workout. I did the right thing my body needed to relax so that I can recover and feel better quickly!

As for my weight, my friend suggest I weight my self in the early AM and she is absolutely correct this is your most accurate weigh... I was not able to hop on a scale because I don't own one! lol I will hopefully buy one tonight!

xoxo
griselle

No comments:

Post a Comment