Monday, April 27, 2009

My Weekend!

Happy Monday Everyone.

Hope you all had a great weekend and enjoyed the beautiful weather. My weekend was pretty great I must say. Saturday, woke up early cleaned, then my husband decided he wanted to grill, we then went to the supermarket and racked up on meats, burgers and hot dogs. Yes, I didn't quite followed my diet as i should of, I had 4 hot dogs, how bad was that... yes today i am suffering the consequences of this torture and losing weight battle.

As the night approached I then met up with my girlfriends and went to Whisky Blue Lounge in the W hotel in NYC. We had a good time. I will post pictures soon.

Sunday, was pretty quite for me, I wanted to relax,so I stayed home relaxed in my back yard, read a magazine, pretty nice. Loved the weather.

Enjoy your week.

xoxo
griselle

No comments:

Post a Comment