Friday, April 3, 2009

What to Pack when going to the Gym.

I've been doing this week workout related post, I am into the idea of getting in shape for swimsuit season around the corner. but this morning I thought I’d put together a quick rundown of little things I think every lady should lug along to make the whole workout process a little less icky, annoying and smelly. Here is My list:

Face wipes or baby wipes. Good for taking off your makeup (which can mix with sweat and clog pores) pre-exercise and to refresh your skin after you’ve worked your booty off.
Travel-size shampoo. In case the gym runs out of you just aren’t in love with the brand they offer.
Dry Shampoo. Helps make your hair look presentable when you don’t have time or the energy for a real shower.

A good deodorant. Do I really need to explain?
Concealer. Working out makes every blemish about 600times redder.
A good hair-puller-backer.
Waterproof mascara. Because everything is better when your lashes look good.

Don't forget your IPod this will keep you going and won't bored you!
A medium size towel you do not want to be dripping sweat all over!
xoxo
griselle

2 comments:

Fabulous Mom said...

These are really good tips! thanks, because i just started going to the gym so i'll be using some of your advise! =)

Griselle said...

Oh thats good Josie. Hey if you want to workout once a week with me my friend and i will doing something at my house with a great tape just so that we wont get sick of the gym change up the routine let me know you can bring the baby he can watch us lol.

Post a Comment