Thursday, April 9, 2009

Jackie Guerrido

Jackie Guerrido






I like her she seems to be such a nice down to earth girl, plus she looks great 38 years old and 2 kids. I think she is beautiful and very talented.

Jackie, is one of my favorite Spanish celebs! She married famous known regeton artist Don Omar, they married last April 08.



Below is a brief career information on her that I found, Enjoy.

Jackie Guerrido was born on September 24, 1970 in Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico. She works as a journalist and weather girl.Biography and Career :Immediately after finishing high school she moved with her family to Bronx, New York. Because she wanted to be an actress
she went to a lot of auditions and ended in television, at first modeling clothes and beverages in commercials.She received a job offer at "Romance 106.7 FM" in Miami, Florida. She accepted and after one year moved to HBC Radio Company. There she co-hosted a radio program. She managed to receive her own show at "Salsa 98.3 FM". At the same time she was a traffic reporter for "Telemundo" Channel 51.The managers at Univision remarked her and she became the weather girl at the TV show "Al Amanacer de Noticias 23
". For that job she had to go to University of Florida and take a course in meteorology.Trivia :- She is a weather reporter for "Despierta America" (Wake-Up America) and "Primer Impacto" (First Impact).- She was married and has two children.- She was chosen the "Good Will Ambassador" of the Puerto Rican Day Parade.Quotes :- "Of course I'd like my own show and to do movies. I'll do whatever comes to me as long as I am ready at that time."- "Being sexy
is something that should come natural to yourself. I get told that I'm sexy and I'm like, 'Really?' I really see it as a sign of respect to me."










xoxo
griselle

No comments:

Post a Comment