Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Ladies Summer is soon approaching!

Excising can be fun!
All the talk about how having fun is so important! when it comes to motivating individuals to work out, what happened to fun?
Let make it fun and together!
I am planning on having a family / friends exercise activities. We can do this maybe once a week. This will benefit you for your physical appearance ,mind but most important your health, however we can also make it, a fun time away from home! Ladies lets get in shape together. I do this with my friend and co -worker we work out together at least 4 times a week at the gym... Therefore; I was thinking I can involve others with out having to attend a healthclub ...at least once a week.
Exercise should be fun. We can dance, jog do different workouts. What do you think? if you are interested let me know??? we can do it together via- the blog and post our daily activities and what we did, or we can meet once a week and do some type of workout, like maybe dance or go for a power walk there are many things to do specially with the weather getting better this we allow us to do our power walks or swim I have a pool.
*Please note to meet and workout together only applies to my friends and families no strangers (you may join the group by blogging on your workout).

Comment me back or e-mail me on your thoughts and ideas on this... if it works out then perfect, if it doesn't then either way it's fine. We can always do it on our own as well... the importance is too look and feel good!

xoxo
griselle

No comments:

Post a Comment