Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Celebs

Some Celeb Gossip!

Kimora and her hubby, she is looking pretty big, but it is all in good taste the women is pregnant and I'm sure she will go back to normal in no time after her baby is born.




Tori Spelling and her beautiful family. If you are a mommy you should buy this book it should be a fun read! Jennie Garth was there supporting her friend!












I like Jessica, but lately she has not been looking fashionable! Just my opinion






If you know me you also know that A-Rod is the love of my life, but if this rumor is true I will dis own him as the love of my life. Rumor has it that Alex has been seen dating the Bethenny from NYC Housewives... OMG I hope this is not true and it's all speculations!






xoxo


griselle



No comments:

Post a Comment