Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Ballerina Dreams


My Ballerina Dreams


I remember when i was 8 years old, I wanted to be a ballerina, for me it was like being a pretty princess who gets to dance. When I was in the 4Th grade I then had the opportunity to be part of play where I was a ballerina... I had the chance to dance like a ballerina, I felt like I had accomplish the biggest dream ever as a little girl. While practicing for the play we had a dance teacher that danced ballet and taught us the how to of a ballerina. Going back and reminiscing I loved every minute and every practice, the joy I felt while dancing as a ballerina was one unexplainable for me. I really did feel like the pretty princess that I had a dream of, I was wearing the pink leotards with pink body suit and a loose very short tutu not the puffy once but the loose material tutu and my hair in a slip back bun with my favorite part of the whole assemble and that was the ballerina shoes. Ever since then i have also loved and grown to love the ballet.
With my ballerina dream, I will leave you with this.
When you wish upon a star makes no difference who you are,Anything your heart desires will come to you.If your heart is in your dreams,no request is too extreme.When you wish upon a star as dreamers do …“When You Wish Upon A Star”
This was my child hood dream that came true! love it.
xoxo
griselle

No comments:

Post a Comment