Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Beauty, Tips, and Trends

Today is a perfect day to stay home.... uggg I hate the snow! hopefully you are all feeling nice and warm.

Today, I want to blog about beauty, tips and trends. For Christmas our friends along with our husbands all got together for a dinner secret- santa night, we all had to bring in a gift, in which, we gathered them together picked a number and then choose a gift. Well the gift I received was by far one of the best of the night! I received a whole basket of Neutrogena products, OMG I love them. The Basket consisted of the latest and greatest lip gloss, face moisturizer, facial cleanser, body oil , candle and body lotion. I have been using everything in the basket and I love it. I wanted to share with you the body oil, this is fantastic! you apply this while your body is still damp from your shower, can I tell you once you have applied the oil, your body feels like it's baby skin, you will not find one piece of cracked or dry skin on you that's for sure. The Name of the Oil is Light Sesame Formula. Here is a picture in case you want to give it a try.




Its light sesame formula glides on easily to moisturize dry skin. It's so sheer it vanishes into shower-damp skin leaving it soft and silky, with a radiant, healthy-looking glow.




Right after I applied the sesame oil I then apply the body lotion. This is another magnificent product not only does it leaves you smelling good but your body feels silky. I have always been told that I am going to slip out of bed because of all the things I apply after my night shower. lol but this is really great.


Description: Penetrating moisturizers and sesame oil return a luxurious suppleness to your skin with a simple pass of your hand.
Ladies and Gents, try it. I love it.
xoxo
Griselle

1 comment:

Amalyn Ortega said...

Sounds good to me! I usually put baby oil in the summer when I get out of the shower but I'll try this it sounds good.

Post a Comment