Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Today's Post

I don't understand why people like to assume and make a big deal out of anything! below is a picture of Jessica Alba, it appears that she misstepped and almost fell with the baby in arms... but jeeze it can happen to anyone... she is being compared to Britney when she had her mis step and almost fell with her son Jayden.. again even with Britney that was a accident... come on it can happen to anyone. Well luckily Jessica didn't fall, all and all that's what important..








Fergie, appears in this weeks US Mag. looking amazing with her wedding dress. I will post more info when I receive my magazine tomorrow.



Check out Katie Holmes posing for Miu Miu, and Posh posing for Giorgio Armani. They both look fantastic. Check out the pics in my picture Section.










FYI- As I had mentioned on prior posts, I am decorating my new home, therefore I am looking for chandeliers similar to these, if by any chance you come across them let me know where i can find them... I want to purchase one for my bedroom.











xoxo
Griselle

No comments:

Post a Comment