Tuesday, January 6, 2009

"Romance" One Of My Favorite Topics.

Valentine's Day is soon approaching, I will write my point of views on how to be romantic and what I try to apply in my everyday. Below please read a few tips and commandments on where to start with romance. In the following weeks to come I will be bloggin about love and romance, I will also post my ideas on how to be romantic , and what you can do to shock your loved one with romance. If your hubby\boyfriend\girlfriend, gay partner whom ever, dose not take the initiative in being romantic then you should why not! Here are my pointers. As mentioned above I will be bloging a lot regarding love but for now I leave you with this. Enjoy and apply it to your everyday. By no means am I an expert lets just get this clear therefore; like any normal couple I have my disagreement and my situations as well. I do my research and try to learn from it. A lot of this is just how who I am.

I am a true romantic person, I love being in love, the rose pedals, candles the satin sheets the reds in my bedroom is a must... My bedroom has to have a feel of romance and passion and sexuality you have to feel the sexyness within you and with in your domain (in my case my bedroom) in order to feel it and apply it. Here are a few of the most important things I have learned in Romance, I will be lying if I say i apply them in my everyday but I do try to give a chance.

How is more important than Why.
Gender stereotyping blinds you to your partners uniqueness
The speed of love is 1.7 mph.
Everybody wants an A+ relationship
Love has no reason. it never needs to be explained or defended
"Good chemistry" has nothing to do with compatibility
You can't keep the infatuation but you can keep the passion.
The process must be respected. Theres no short cuts.
The metaphors of love you use creates your reality
Romantics are happier than most people
"Communication" is, maybe, 10% of an A + relationship
Creating a loving long-term relationship is the most difficult, time consuming and complicated challenge you will face in your entire life, Also the most rewarding.
The passion is more important than the happy endings :)
Life is too short not to be romantic.

With this said ladies\gentlemen lets apply this to our relationship, and end the routine you may have going on with your partner! change it up put more effort and you will remember me S. Griselle when it comes to romance.

Here are my 10 commandments for loving couples. I know it is difficult at times but winners never quit.

Thou shalt give 100 percent.
Thou shalt treat your partner as the unique individual he\she truly is.
Thou shalt stay connected through word and deed.
Thou shalt accept change and support growth in your self and your mate.
Thou shalt live your love.
Thou shalt share the love and fear, the work and play.
Thou shalt listen, listen, listen
Thou shalt honor the subtle wisdom of the heart and listen to the powerful insights of the minds
Thou shalt not be a jerk or a nag
Thou shalt intergrate the purity of spirital love with the passion of physical love and the power of emotional love.


Upcoming blogs by yours truly:

Romance, first you as an individual need to find out what is your romantic style, what is romantic to me may not be to you this is why we are different.

Ladies, if your man is lacking in the romantic department here are a few tips to make him overcome the situation, it is never too late.

You will find out if in romance you are a left brained or a right brained. In the upcoming post you will know what this means.

Ideas for Valentines day as well as gifts.

I will cover my top 10 romantic songs.

Why I rather not get roses for Valentines Day.

I will type a little of my Valentines day plans.

I am in the process of decorating my home, and I will post pics of how my bedroom is coming out, well you already know my theme Romance, so my room will be based on reds and love lol.

Many more stay tuned.

I will write about some beauty tips that are extremly working for me and maybe they will for you... What products I changed too. I am going to share my points of views and just mine! not no one else's, everything I type is because I have applied it or will apply it or am applying it in my life, not because I heard or someone told me, and if someone did in fact tell me i will sure type courtesy of name... I will not take credit for anything that did not come from me, with this said enjoy.

xoxo

Griselle

2 comments:

Amalyn Ortega said...

OMG...Valentines is around the corner I always wanted to get married on Valentines Day and this year is on a Saturday great day for a wedding jee jee. I remember last years val. a snow storm hit and the restaurants were empty and we walked down the street to the restaurant by my house!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for valentine...thats so funny since i moved to my new home my bedroom is red also and i always said i would not change it no other color cause i feel the romance and fire lol!! Well is a burgundy red! With white roses on my side of the lamp!! Perfect and Romantic!

Post a Comment