Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Diapers & Wipes Shower

This past weekend I was invited to a surprise baby shower of a close family of mine, well actually it was a Diapers & Wipes Shower Theme. I thought the theme was not only cute, great, and unique, but very convenient for a pregnant mom whom already has small children, and don't need to purchase much other than baby clothes (depending on the season the baby will be born), and diapers. A mom always needs diapers! Loved the theme, I had a great time as well. Congrats Jamie on your soon to be born baby. Love you.

Hopefully this post can give you an idea, that if and when you have a family member or a friend that is already a mother and expecting...You as a great friend/family can host a Diapers & Wipes Shower. Who said you can't enjoy or have a baby shower, when you already have little ones!!! every baby is new therefore;you should be able to experience the joy of a shower for that specific bundle of joy!

If you need any baby shower links and or baby Items to order from, I have a few great ones that you will love, The price range changes depending on the site. I can suggest the economic ones, and also the expensive ones depending on what you can afford or what you like, and wouldn't mind the price! I will leave it up to you, e-mail me at Fashion0409@gmail.com and I will be more than happy to suggest a few sites.

Scroll down below to my picture section and there you will find a few items that are cost effective and are the "in" thing for the season and among celebrity babies as well.


Have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your blogs!! I soo agree with you in the shower thing!!! That is soo cute Diaper and Wipes Shower!!

Post a Comment