Monday, January 26, 2009

Too Much To Write Today

I have not done much posting's in the past few day's... I have been extremely busy, with a full calendar, Many things are coming up in these upcoming months. I am trying to finish my place before the end of Feb, my husband 's b-day is approaching and as I have commented I am planning a surprise birthday for him, I am also planning our Valentine's day , and concluding the month I will be out of town on business.... with that said I have and will be quite busy but I promise I wont abandon my blog that I love... As you may all notice I love writing this is why my postings are so long!

Funny, my girlfriends are calling me Carrie Bradshaw from Sex and The City, because of my blog. lol They were saying since I write about everything including some personal stuff I sound like Carrie! I won't be putting to much of my life out there, but I will post some personal things here and there!

First and foremost, I want to wish my mother the Best B-day Ever! Happy Birthday MOM. My plan were to be in Florida this weekend but do to many circumstances I was not able to go... tickets are flying rocket right now, but at heart I am over there!. So Happy B-day Mother love you!


This weekend was my girls night out! As I have mentioned previously, just because I am a mom does not mean I don't value my interest and my social life... I always say as long as the kids are well taken care off and left in good hands then it is ok to enjoy your self with girlfriends or your husband... every female needs that away from hubby and home time. We didn't go far went to hotel Gansevoort in NYC in little 12th street Meat packing district... Highly recommend it. As they call the hotel SEXY IN THE CITY and Urban Heaven also known for the 10 most hippest Hotel ... we had such a great time we ate and laughed all night .. it was great. We will be doing these weekend girls getaway only once every season... Below are some pictures of my fun weekend.








New York Meat Packing District City View, picture taken from our balcony.










Also, I want to congratulate my little sister Ashley, for it was her Baby Shower this weekend! from the looks of the pictures everything came out as expected, she looked beautiful with a fashionable pink long dress and her glowing belly. Check out the pics.











Valentine's is quickly approaching. Have you thought of what you are going to do to with your special someone??? if yes or no write your comments to me... I would love to know. As for me I am still debating on what I am going to come up with, I know we are going to Dinner at a Restaurant in NYC,my husband wants to go to the Marc Anthony Concert, which I would not mind going I would love to see J. Lopez. Lets see what the outcome is. I am planning something nice and romantic for us, Any ideas let me know? I have a few to share if you are interested.
Well I have to get back to my duties here, so I will write back tonight. There are a few body items that i have been using and I want to share them with you! Also I changed my hair dresser so i will be blogging about that as well. Check out some celebs pics on my picture section!


xoxo

Griselle

No comments:

Post a Comment