Thursday, January 8, 2009

Today's Post


Ladies "Sex and The City" Movie Sequel is Confirmed.
Based on my research and web information it appears that the New York City Ladies are back one more time. Wooo Whooo. I am excited.


Also remember Donna Martin from my old time favorite show 90210? Tori Spelling is in negotiation for possible joining the cast of the new 90210. Good I'm happy, hopefully we can have the old time cruel back, that would be great right?

Did anyone watched the Bachelor? Once again, I am hooked on this show. This season they have choosen none-of-the less my number one pick Jason with his son Ty. What was Diana Papas thanking in not choosing him! Well from the looks of the previews it appears as if she regrets not choosing him and returns for some apprent reason... but guess what Missy a little too late, she should of chosen him not Jessy, but anyways the show is back and he is looking better than ever and yes I am hooked on the show. scroll down to my picture section and enjoy his picture ladies. Also click on the link to see when Deanna turns him Jason down :(


Regarding Barbara Bermudez, (you can find her picture at the bottom) she is naming her baby Mia Andrea. Her husband name is Mario Andres so I guess this is why. Cutesie!













Below find some Nicole Richie, Hubby and Harlow at the park pictures.




















xoxo
Griselle

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yayyy I love Sex and the city!! OMG i didn't know yay!! Oh darnet i missed the Bachelor i like that show tooo!! 90210 i watch off and on... I'm still trying to get use to the new one. Cause i loved the old one!!

Amalyn Ortega said...

I'm so excited I can't wait...we are so having a sex and the city night again when it comes out jee jee

Griselle said...

I know we have too. Can't wait.

Post a Comment