Thursday, January 8, 2009

My Beauty Section

I decided to changed my make up products a bit. I have upgraded my make up to Yves Saint Laurent, ... these products are on the higher price range, but I can honestly tell you, they are amazing and worth every dollar spent! the foundation works great on my skin and the face touch up is amazing, but the best one is the Temps Majeur Eye Contour this is an intensive eye cream it is fantastic. Love it. My skin not only looks good but it feels good too. These Items can be purchased at Bloomingdales, Nordstroms, Neiman Marcus or from YSL's website directly it is under the MUST HAVES on your left hand corner, I also have the YSL Baby Doll body lotion, ladies the smell is great and your body feels silky and nice, I recommend it, I posted a picture out of the web but if you want to see the actual size let me know, I can take a picture with my cell phone and post it, I carry around with the lotion as well. One needs to always be ready!
FYI- Macy's dose not carry YSL products.

Please find below a description of the 3 products I am currently using... Also I carry around with them in my bag so if you know me and you want to try it just ask me. Click on the link below for a full description on the YSL products I am using. If you are using them as well or even if you are thinking of purchasing them, let me know... I would love to hear or read your feed backs.

TEMPS MAJEUR EYE CONTOUR Intensive Eye Crème

The ultimate in luxury and anti-aging performance, the TEMPS MAJEUR high-revitalizing line contains the most intriguing ingredient in Chinese medicine, the legendary "mushroom of eternal youth" or Ganoderma Lucidum: substances that are absolutely unique in nature.Extremely fine and silky, this complete eye contour treatment features a selection of high-performance active ingredients to regenerate, energize and enhance the eye area. Upon application, the eyes light up. The eye contour is smoothed and refreshed. Day after day, dark circles and puffiness fade away. Freed from fatigue, the eyes look visibly younger.For all skin types.0.5 fl. oz for $120. 00

PERFECT TOUCH Radiant Brush Foundation

The first ever brush foundation, delivers a flawless finish in a simple and unique way. Great for touch ups throughout the day. The exclusive « baby-skin » complex restores the skin’s optimal hydration levels and ensures perfect suppleness and radiance of new born skin. The complexion appears perfectly even, smooth and naturally radiant from morning till night.For all skins types – non-comedogenic formula


Perfection in a single brush stroke! First-ever brush foundation, 'Perfect Touch' delivers a flawless finish in a simple and unique way. Achieve a professional makeup-artist finish! Be your own artist, use your hand as the makeup palette and place a few dabs of product on the skin. Then gently apply all over the face. Say goodbye to a mask effect or fingers full of foundation; ideal for touch ups throughout the day.
InStyle magazine's Editor's Pick for Best Foundation.


TOUCHE ÉCLAT Radiant Touch

Instant highlighter. The best selling must - have take-anywhere pen-brush for adding a touch of light or banishing shadows and signs of fatigue from the eye area, the hollow of the chin, the contour of the lips and the sides of the nose.All skin types.

http://www.yslbeautyus.com/YSL-Beaute-Videos/YSL-Beaute-Radiance-Essentials.html

BABY DOLL Limited Edition Scent

This limited edition Baby Doll scent explores the universe of magic and seduction. A magical love potion, it has the power to transform every woman into a charming seductress, like a magic wand!

Enjoy.
xoxo
Griselle


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for that beauty tip... i been looking for a good product for my eyes circles...Ever since i had Evan my skin changed and i always look tired, so i definately need that TEMPS MAJEUR EYE CONTOUR Intensive Eye Crème...im going to buy it so hopefully it works on me!

Thank :)

Post a Comment