Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Our Honeymoon At Riviera Maya

My husband and I went to Riviera Maya Mexico, for our honeymoon. I highly recommend this 5 star hotel. It is called Blue Bay Grand Esmeralda. Check out the link.
http://www.bluebayresorts.com/en/hotel/bluebay-grand-esmeralda.html
We had such an amazing time, it was more than expected. If you are ever thinking of visiting beautiful Mexico, go to Riviera Maya, this is right outside of Cancun, perfect place for honeymoon. We loved it so much we want to go back! The Spa is amazing, at night we went to the hotels beach party where you have a bar in the middle of the beach along with a DJ and amazing beach beds. We danced in the sand while looking up at the sky filled with beautiful stars, the moon felt like it was a hand away to reach, just amazing. Check out the link. Our room was the swim up pool room just marvelous. I posted a few pictures! Enjoy.
xoxo
Griselle
































xoxo
Griselle

1 comment:

Amalyn Ortega said...

I loved Riviera Maya too it's a great place for honeymoons! I think that's where Roselyn Sanchez and Paulina Rubio honeymooned!

Post a Comment