Sunday, January 11, 2009

My Today's Update!

This weekend was pretty hilarious, as for I am in a book club, which i will talk about at a later time. The book club is between 4 ladies... this weekend was our meeting, we spoke about the book, ate some appetizers, drank some wine. To make a long story short, our book club ended up into a karaoke night! neat less to say I got home at 2:20 am. It was great.

Moving right along, Fergie, has joined the married club, this past weekend Friday the 9th Fergie said her I do's to fiance Josh. Congrats to them.

On another note. Jessica Alba, had a surprise bday party for her hubby Cash. The party consist of 80 guests, she planned everything to the T and perfecting. The surprise birthday bash was held in Vegas. Mr. Warren was extremely surprised, and emotional to have so many people he loved there, he then went on to say the following:

He went on to thank everyone for showing up and said, "I would be remiss if I didn't thank my beautiful wife and best friend in the whole world, Jessica. I can't tell you how surprised and happy I was to see all of you. Those tears were real. I can't act. It doesn't run in the family. But it's tears of love for all of you. I was so surprised and happy to see all of you."

As most of you know my hubby's bday is soon approaching next month, I have been looking into having a surprise bday bash as well... A Sports Theme Party. Let's see how this goes. lol I am not sure if I am going to go through with the party yet, at this point I am just looking into places... I will keep you posted on this. Should you have any ideas please feel free to share with me.

I have to get ready now. Enjoy your day. I will be heading to the movie's with my cousin to watch Brides War, since her and I had our wedding a month a part got engaged a month within each other ,we both figured it would be fun to watch the movie together... I guess we will both talk about the movie as soon as we watch it. Don't forget Desperate Housewives tonight.

Some pics below.

xoxo

Griselle

No comments:

Post a Comment