Friday, March 6, 2009

Happy Friday!

Happy Day!












I can't express enough my happiness of today being Friday! I am so exhausted and tired from the busy week I had... My busy schedule only continues!

What are your plans for the weekend?

As for my weekend goes, as usual I can't fit one more thing on my calendar or even organizer.

My husband, is taking me to the mall today.. I need to buy an outfit for a Latin Gala Event, that I will be attending tomorrow night at Fordham Univ. I will def. take pictures and write about the Gala Event.










Also, finally I am in the process of receiving my home furniture... as I had mention on previous blogs ...I am buying all new furniture for my home sweet home. Tomorrow I receive my daughters bedroom set, which i am excited to decorate. The colors I choose (she agreed upon as well) were pink and brown. Her bed room set is white. Below is a picture of how the set is. I love it her set reminds me of sored of country but stylish room... I am truly excited to decorate it. Although lately I have been into whites and light white furniture for home decor, I won't be buying too much white furniture but I still love it.











As per the weather Chanel! we are suppose to have a beautiful day on Sunday, I am super excited and well over do for some Spring weather... I will be taking advantage of that as well, maybe Ill take the kids to the museum of Art in NYC ( I have been wanting to go there with my kids for a while now) or to the park for a walk.







Of course through out the course of the weekend I have to squeeze in time for my workout!!! not fun but I must do.

Enjoy your weekend. Don't forget to change your clocks!
xoxo
griselle

No comments:

Post a Comment