Thursday, March 12, 2009

Camera ( Memories)

I am looking into upgrading my camera, since you all know, and my husband is pretty much aware and annoyed of all the pictures I love taking ... not only of myself but of everyone around me! with this said, If there is any specific camera that you might recommend please let me know! I am a true picture lover, I love taking snap shots and capturing memories that last a life time of all the special people and moments.

"I think the only reason why people cherish memories is because memories are the only thing that doesn't change when everyone else does"

xoxo
griselle

2 comments:

Amalyn Ortega said...

I think cannon and sony are the best ones....

Anonymous said...

You know that commercial with Ashton Kusher? Okay well he has this camera commercial and the camera is called PIX i heard is really good, it takes pictures like professional real expensive camera does!! I think is like $300 not sure. But i want to get that camera!!

Post a Comment