Thursday, March 5, 2009

Honey I'm Home

For the past 2 days, I was away on business. I didn't go very far just 3 hours away! Atlantic City. I had a SBA Convention over at the Convention Center in Atlantic City, which conveniently is right by Caesar's and Trump Plaza. I stayed at the Sheraton,across the streets from all the shopping stores lol oh lord I was in heaven... first time staying at the Sheraton the room was nice and comfy... YES ... after dinner at Morton's I went to Caesar's and did some gambling woo whoo but then reality set in and realized I lost.... any who, if you know me you also know that I walk around with a camera in my bag ( it's one of the things you will find in my bag), I took some pictures of the Lobby at the Sheraton, I thought it was pretty interesting to see a few pictures and Tiara's of past Miss Universe Winners. Below are a few pictures of some Pageant winners and of the room where I called home lol and of course last but no least pictures of me! enjoy the Miss Universe Pics.


Amazing Love it. I didn't know the winners had to turn in their whole assemble, with accessories and crown and all. I thought they at least get to keep something!




















My View and my room.














































xoxo

griselle

No comments:

Post a Comment