Friday, March 27, 2009

Nude Colors


Now… I don’t mean we should all get completely nude this Spring. Not unless our bodies look like models. There was a day when I was a bit of an exhibitionist, flaunting my youthfully firm bod. Ahhh, the good old days. THEN, I hit 34. It’s become a battle I’m starting to lose. So, where do I go from here? I’m going to embrace nude shades in place of nude skin for right now until i lose a few pounds... A good way to give off a ‘flesh’ vibe, is to wear a nude top, or dress. You don’t actually have to be nude to get people to imagine you that way. It’s about invoking a feeling. It’s brilliant, because it’s more alluring than actually being naked. Well…that’s what I’m going to tell myself! Come on, let’s get Nude together. lol I just bought me some nude shoes! love them.
I must say I am loving those shades!
xoxo
griselle

No comments:

Post a Comment