Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Weekend Re-Cap

Hello All,

Everyday I tried to tell my self that I am going to take time to blog and make it an everyday thing... but with the busy calendar that i have going on it has been pretty impossible... due to circumstance beyond my control i haven't been able too. and yes I"m also slacking with my workout as well this week... boy I tell you, I don't know what have come over me I am constantly tired lately.


Here is my weekend re-cap.
As I had mentioned I received my daughters bed room set ( can you believe they delivered the thing at 7 am). I am in the process of decorating it. It looks beautiful with it being so plain at the moment. But it is coming alone very nice. I am trying to buy her a ballerina lamp, so if you happen to see one let me know where i can purchase it. I want her room to be girlie but with some of my favorite childhood passion... like ballerina it was something I loved. I will post the pictures as soon as I'm done with her room.


I went to the Gala Event and it was ok not what i expected, but it was still fun! Since the Gala finished early we then decided to hit the CITY for some drinks, honestly I had a great time I also saw Knicks basketball players, we went to Sofrito. You should go there very nice and age appropriate.


Enjoy the pictures.

































xoxo

griselle

No comments:

Post a Comment