Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I feel so Flattered I Received A Letter From Model Sarah Stage


Sarah Stage, If you look at my blog post from Feb 08, I had talked about the beautiful model and one of my fav. Sarah Stage, I also have her on my side bar as one of my favorites.
Funny thing is that her name is Sarah and her mom's name is Griselle, funny they both have my first and middle name! cool

I am so flattered to say that she read my blog and actually e-mailed me. So nice of her now I am a bigger fan of her. I will do some more posting on her as we go along.... you know i blog about my favorite people.

This message is from Sarah Stage to ME!!!! so happy.

I just read ur blog about me I am very flattered.Guess what? My mom's name is griselle.LOL Anyway, thanks for the support it means a lot!Sincerely,Sarah Stagehttp://www.sarahstage.com/







xoxo

griselle

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow Sarah that posters name I almost skipped right by thinking it was your mom. I almost can not remember the last time I saw Griselle. I believe it was dinner at your Grandma Normas and I believe you were there but still in your moms belly.
Best to you and yours in the future.
Bill

Post a Comment