Monday, March 2, 2009

My Purchase



I am excited to say that I have purchased the Nude Christian Louboutin Shoes.... I am so happy and can't wait for the summer to wear them or at least the spring.. maybe I'll wear them for my birthday.
I also purchased this Roberto Cavalli Bag that Jessica Simpson has in this picture, I am very excited.... Once in a while a girl deserves to feel pampered or even be able to splurge on something.... yes, I know sometimes my splurges go out of control But I am excited and I love them. So now I have my Orgasmic Shoes the I wanted. It cost a pretty Pennie but I think I have worked hard in the past few months with no play, at times we need something to motivate us to continue on the hard work. What did I do to be able to get them well things don't come easy to me, in order to get them I had to save some money and budget my self out ... I am not rich so everything is a lot of hard work and savings.
This feels just as good or slightly good as when i purchased my kids bedroom sets I was excited and happy.
xoxo
griselle

No comments:

Post a Comment