Friday, March 20, 2009

Running On Caffine!



Hello, darlings!

I shall be quite busy for this week; between loads of things to do and juggling work, I will, obviously, be a bit busy to put it lightly. No worries; I shall be posting rather sporadically for the week!




I am 80% done with my home. I already received my furniture and painted for the most part. This is where all my time has gone too, plus when night strucks on Fri or Sat we seemed to be booked for something. Running like a maniac, hoping to get everything done by the end of March, but truly excited and happy!

Thank god for coffee!
I will try to do some posting if time allows me this weekend, for now ENJOY YOUR SPRING!

xoxo
griselle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks good...i am trying to cut down in caffeine..but now i want caffeine lol!!

Griselle said...

I know I cant live with out coffee!

Post a Comment