Monday, March 2, 2009

My Weekend!

A little insight on my weekend. For the most part my weekend was good and quite busy. Circumstances beyond my control forced me to cancel something that I had planned for months... Although I was not the happiest person to have to do this but I had too, We ended up going to some friends house "house party" if you call it. I had a great time and I thank the Rosado family for inviting us to their beautiful home. They had a Mariachi band playing..what a beautiful melody they had and my hats off to them with such beautiful songs they sang. Here are a few pictures of my Saturday. Enjoy. The pictures didn't come out clear, these were taken with my phone.. I try never to miss a moment of the good memories! I am my own photographer. lol I have pictures galore. One of the things I always carry in my bag is my camera but last night my batteries died, so there was my phone to the rescue! Check out my pic with the Mona Lisa behind me sooo cheesy!



























2 comments:

Amalyn Ortega said...

oh this was Claudia's house-warming party wow very nice...

Griselle said...

No this was Benny's brothers birthday that we attended. Carlos bought me that armani dress and boy i look bigggg.

Post a Comment