Friday, March 27, 2009

Happy Friday!

Sunny Warm Beautiful Day! Just perfect to kick off the weekend! My weekend will be as usual pretty hectic, My plans, well some are as of Tonight I will be going home feed the little ones, and then go on to meet with my fellow partners/friend/family for our monthly book club meeting! We went in a different direction this time around, we are now reading BUDDHISM for Beginner. I will talk about this book soon after I meet with the fabulous Ladies and discuss with them first.

As of Saturday the Fabulous weekend continues, first and foremost I will be going to the gym since every time i attend my book club meetings I eat a lot. Then I will be going out for brunch with my girlfriend we are going to be in the big apple! soon after I will have people over some friends and family for dinner and some fun time! Yes that goes all night! Oh I forgot to incorporate cleaning in there.
Sunday, I am hoping to relax and enjoy the comfort of being home relaxing with my children, depending on the weather I will take them to the park or something.
This is pretty much it for my weekend hope yours is as exciting and happy as mine. Have a great exciting glamorous full of interior and exterior love and fashion weekend! lol
Want to share your weekend plans comment me!
xoxo
griselle

No comments:

Post a Comment