Monday, March 30, 2009

My Weekend!

Busy Weekend!

I feel like this is a dear diary. lol

My weekend was pretty good for the most part... that is excluding Friday, as i had mentioned I am part of a book club and Friday was my meeting, so as I am driving down Rt4, I get a flat tire! yes horrible right?? well it only gets better ! I don't have a spare tire. Now I had to wait for someone in my family to come and help/rescue me, my husband was sleeping and did not hear the phone ring.. thank god for my uncle. To make matters worst the gas station to where i manged to pull in and parked the bathroom was out of order... yes unbelievable. As I am talking to the cashier person there was a man with-drawing money from the ATM. He comes up to me as I am walking to my car and ask me if I wanted him to take me to a bathroom at the hotel!!! can you believe as if I am going to say yes. I said no thank you. I mean there was another gas station right after couldn't he say that one instead of a hotel well either way I would of not gotten in his car. With this said by the time I was done it was late to go to my book club.... so ladies I apologize.

Saturday, was great I cooked some good foods for all my friends and their husband's, we had a great time... not to mentioned ate as if there was no tomorrow. Desert time was crazy I mean we had everything there. I of course went in sane eating. Good times!

Sunday, My husband and I attended a cancer charity event. This was for a good cause a friend has cancer and this was done on her name, so i was more then honor to be there.

Didn't take any pictures the batteries in my camera was dead!

In a nut shell this was pretty much my weekend. Not bad with the exception of Friday!

I am currently reading the book Skinny Bitch! it is funny, good and true. check it out.

xoxo
griselle

No comments:

Post a Comment